The playlists are organized in two different levels, similar as the channels:
/playlist/ of your Tube Archivist, this Overview Page shows a list of all playlists you have indexed over all your channels.
- You can filter that list to show only subscribed to playlists with the toggle.
You can index playlists of a channel from the channel detail page as described here.
The Subscribe to Playlist button opens a text field to subscribe to playlists. You have a few options:
- Enter a playlist playlist
- Add one per line.
It doesn't make sense to subscribe to a playlist if you are already subscribed the corresponding channel as this will slow down the Rescan Subscriptions task.
You can search your indexed playlists by clicking on the search icon . This will open a dedicated page.
Each playlist will get a dedicated playlist detail page accessible at
/playlist/<playlist-id>/ of your Tube Archivist. This page shows all the videos you have downloaded from this playlist.
- If you are subscribed to the playlist, an Unsubscribe button will show, else the Subscribe button will show.
- The Mark as Watched and Mark as Unwatched buttos will mark all videos of this playlist as watched/unwatched.
- The button Reindex will reindex the playlist metadata.
- The button Reindex Videos will reindex all videos from this playlist.
- The Delete Playlist button will give you the option to delete just the metadata which won't delete any media files or delete all which will delete metadata plus all videos belonging to this playlist.